Air Charter Services
Chinta Air is a licenced air charter operator. Air charter and scenic flights are available from Ceduna, Adelaide, Rawnsley Park Station in the Flinders Ranges, all year round. Each winter, an aircraft is based at the Nullarbor Roadhouse. From all bases, Chinta Air is licenced to:
- Carry passengers or freight, any time, anywhere in Australia.
- Conduct aerial photography – both still and motion photography, and for media operations.
- Carry out aerial spotting – for fire, fauna, flood, marine / fish, or flora.
- Carry out aerial surveying – whether of property surveys or environmental studies.
- Conduct search and rescue and / or surveillance operations.
The advantages of air charter include:
- Reduced travel time – for example a 90 minute flight rather than a four hour road trip.
- Departures according to your request, AND reduced waiting time at airports – generally there is only 20 minutes between your arrival at the airport, and the departure of your flight.
- The ability to visit a number of localities in one day, and to visit destinations that are simply not serviced by major / regional airlines.
- Less time traveling means less staff fatigue, which in turn allows your staff to focus on their area of expertise, and allows us to focus on our area of expertise – air charter.
- The possibility of reducing the need for overnight accommodation and the related expenses.
Corporate / Executive
Chinta Air provides services that are both professional and discreet for the busy executive. Flights depart according to your timetable, to the destinations you specify, and allow you to focus your energies on your business.
Mining / Crew Transfers
Chinta Air provides air charter services to mining and exploration crews throughout South Australia. Whether it’s a small crew from a regional airport to a remote airstrip, or the requirement to transfer a specialist or consultant urgently from the city centre, we are happy to be of service.
Tourism / Holiday Transfers
There are a wide range of fabulous sights to see in Outback Australia, but by golly, they can be a long way apart. Save yourself a long lonely drive on a dusty Outback road, with the possibility of breakdown or up-close-and-personal wildlife encounters. Instead, enjoy a scenic flight which will reduce your travel time significantly. This allows you to arrive at your destination refreshed and reinvigorated, ready to enjoy the delights that are Australia. Allow us to give you back your holiday.
Freight / Specialised Cargo
Whatever the item, please allow us the opportunity to assist.