Scenic Flights – From Adelaide
Chinta Air Tours offers a range of air charter flights, an air taxi service and extended air tours.
- The wildlife of Kangaroo Island.
- The seafood of the Lower Eyre Peninsula and Port Lincoln.
- The Flinders Ranges, with scenery that has inspired painters and poets for generations.
- Coober Pedy, the Opal Capital of the World, where people live underground to escape the summer heat.
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta – the Red Centre of Australia.
- Air safaris can be tailor made to your request at the time of enquiry.
Please visit Chinta Tours for more information.
South Australia’s NE Outback
The Channel Country, Lake Eyre / Kati Thanda, and the Flinders Ranges are remote, beautiful, unforgettable but difficult to access. Sit back and relax on an all inclusive Air Tour, and let our expert guides showcase South Australia’s Outback.
The three day / two night tour departs from Adelaide and includes:
- Flights from Adelaide to Innamincka, Birdsville, over Lake Eyre / Kati Thanda and the Flinders Ranges before returning to Adelaide.
- Lunch at the Innamincka Hotel.
- A night at the Birdsville Hotel, with meals.
- A sunrise tour to Big Red, on the edge of the Simpson Desert.
- A night in the award-winning eco villas, with meals, at Rawnsley Park Station, on the South side of Wilpena Pound.
- A half-day 4WD tour, with guide, of the Ikara National Park in the Central Flinders Ranges.
This tour departs with a minimum of 2 people, maximum of 6 people.
This tour is 3 days / 2 nights.
The tour departs from Adelaide Airport at 7am, on Day One.
This tour returns to Adelaide Airport on Day 3 at 5.00pm.
SA Wildlife & Seafood
Price on request
The wildlife of Kangaroo Island is world famous. The seafood of the Lower Eyre Peninsula is attracting the world’s attention, so this is your chance to combine two fabulous experiences into a weekend getaway.
This two day tour departs on demand, and includes:
- Flight from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island.
- Seats on a shared, small group 4WD tour of Kangaroo Island with local guide. Tour includes morning and afternoon tea. Two course lunch (included) offers the chance to sample Island food and wine in a picnic setting.
- Private charter flight from Kangaroo Island to Port Lincoln.
- Transfers from airport to hotel.
- Two course evening meal, one night’s accommodation in a double or twin share room and continental breakfast – 4* hotel.
- Seats, on a shared, small-group tour of the Lower Eyre Peninsula and Coffin Bay. Tour includes seafood lunch, feature South Australia’s seafood.
- Flight from Port Lincoln to Adelaide.
This tour departs with a minimum of 2 people.
This tour is 2 days / 1 night.
The tour departs from Adelaide Airport at 8.30am.
This tour returns to Adelaide Airport on Day 2 at 7pm.